4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spicy and satisfying, Sichuan cooking is one of China’s eight great cuisines. Discover its secrets with the help of a professional chef in this hands-on, small-group cooking class. Start with a tour of an authentic wet market, including a taste of rice wine. Then learn the art of the chef’s knife and the wok as you prepare four separate dishes and savor them. Leave with recipes to take home.
- Cook and eat four different Sichuan favorites in a garden restaurant
- Shop at a local wet market and sample products including rice wine
- Get hands-on instruction from a veteran chef in a group no larger than 15
- Choose between morning or afternoon departures to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
local market tour
Hands-on cooking class
Fluent English-speaking guide
Recipes and the dinner you made
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pickup your from your hotel,please leave the hotel address for us. please let us know your hotel name and address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY U2panda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Sichuan Cooking Class including Local Wet Market Visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Sichuan Cooking Class including Local Wet Market Visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Sichuan Cooking Class including Local Wet Market Visit?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Sichuan Cooking Class including Local Wet Market Visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Sichuan Cooking Class including Local Wet Market Visit
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCooking ClassesHalf-day ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChengduBus Tours - Southwest ChinaCooking Classes - Southwest ChinaHalf-day Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - ChongqingCooking Classes - ChongqingHalf-day Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChangshaCooking Classes - ChangshaHalf-day Tours - ChangshaCategory
Song Xian Qiao Antique MarketShufen Yayun Teahouse (Shufeng Yayun)Kuan Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi)Lingyun TempleZhaojue TempleWangjianglou Park (Wangjiang Tower Park)Jinsha Site MuseumWenshu Monastery (Wenshu Yuan)Wuyou TempleLuodai Ancient TownMengding Mountain (Mengding Shan)Qingyang PalaceDu Fu CottageHappy Valley ChengduMuseum of Sichuan Cuisine (Chuancai Bowuguan)Sanxingdui MuseumHuanglongxi Ancient TownWuhou Memorial Temple (Temple of Marquis Wu)Jiuzhai ValleyDujiangyan Irrigation System