- Visit the historic Wenshu Monastery and Kuan-Zhai Lane
- Learn about contemporary day-to-day life at People’s Park
- Typical Sichuan-style lunch at a local restaurant included
- Private transportation including hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free hotel pick-up&drop-off within 3rd road
What To Expect
Tour the panda conservation and research center with your guide to learn about this endangered species’ behavior and environmental needs. Your guide knows the best spots for viewing pandas away from the crowds.
Then, continue to Wenshu Monastery, a Buddhist temple from the Tang Dynasty known for its artwork and relics. Tour the historical neighborhood and local market outside of the monastery, and stop for an authentic Sichuan-style lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, visit the People’s Park in central Chengdu. Relax in bamboo armchairs and sip jasmine tea like the locals while learning about day-to-day life in Chengdu. On your way out of the park, walk down Kuan-Zhai Lane, a street notable for its historic importance and contemporary charm.
Return to your hotel or any other specified drop-off point at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide address of your hotel at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off within 3rd ring road
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY West China Go Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.