- Chengdu hotel pickup and drop-off included
- The perfect tour for animal lovers
- Option to upgrade and volunteer in the Panda Base
- Admission to Wolong Panda Base included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up any hotels within the 3rd ring of Chengdu city.
You will be collected an additional fee RMB 100 for the hotel located outside the 3rd ring road.
You will be collected an additional fee RMB 200 for Shuangliu airport pickup or drop-off.
You will be collected an additional fee RMB 300 for Tianfu airport pickup or drop-off.
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, Shuangliu, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- 成都天府国际机场, China, Chengdu Shi, Jianyang Shi, Lu Jia Zhen, CN 四川省 成都市 武侯区 邮政编码: 610000
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- We collect the additional fee RMB100 for Shuangliu airport pickup or drop-off.
- We collect the additional fee RMB100 for the hotel located outside the 3rd ring road.
- We collect the additional fee RMB300 for Tianfu airport pickup or drop-off.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MyPandaTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms