- Overnight rafting and beer tasting tour on the Wenatchee River, in Washington
- Go whitewater rafting through gorgeous scenery in eastern Washington
- Feast on a riverside lunch after rafting
- Visit three breweries to try their handcrafted beer
- Stay overnight at a comfortable riverside campsite
Departure & Return
Please follow the directions to 3113 Main Street, Monitor WA 98836. Upon arrival, please park along the fenceline at an angle and proceed inside our fenced property and check in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide provides all necessary gear – including wetsuit, booties, and life jacket – and instruction for your morning of whitewater rafting on class 3 rapids of the Wenatchee River. When you return to the basecamp after rafting, the staff serves up a riverside lunch. You'll have time to relax in a hammock along the waterfront afterward.
In the afternoon, hop into a van with your guide and driver to visit three of the best breweries in the Valley. After tasting great craft brews, return to the basecamp for dinner, followed by a cold beer around the campfire.
Bring your own tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, and pillow to camp overnight, and feel free to hang out the next morning. If camping does not appeal to you, you can choose to stay in a local hotel instead (own expense). The basecamp is situated on the banks of the Wenatchee River, with full use of the changing rooms, restrooms, Wi-Fi, private parking, and a camping area included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Recreation
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands