Are you interested in?
18 Tours & Activities
Travel & Transportation Services
57 Tours & Activities
30 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Chefchaoun The Blue, Unnamed Road، Chechaouèn, Morocco - Fes
Fes, Morocco - Fes airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JTT Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One way transfer Chefchaouen to Fes or vice versa?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during One way transfer Chefchaouen to Fes or vice versa?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One way transfer Chefchaouen to Fes or vice versa?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One way transfer Chefchaouen to Fes or vice versa?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 10195P65
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersPrivate TransfersTransportation Services Private Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportChefchaouenAirport & Hotel Transfers - Northern MoroccoPrivate Transfers - Northern MoroccoTransportation Services - Northern MoroccoPrivate Drivers - Northern MoroccoAirport & Hotel Transfers - TetouanPrivate Transfers - TetouanTransportation Services - TetouanPrivate Drivers - TetouanAirport & Hotel Transfers - TangierPrivate Transfers - TangierTransportation Services - TangierPrivate Drivers - TangierCategory