12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Private Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Av. Hassan II, Chefchaouen, Morocco
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Xauen Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full day trip to Fes From Chefchaouen?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full day trip to Fes From Chefchaouen?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full day trip to Fes From Chefchaouen?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full day trip to Fes From Chefchaouen?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full day trip to Fes From Chefchaouen
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportChefchaouenShore Excursions - Northern Morocco4WD Tours - Northern MoroccoSporting Events - Northern MoroccoBus Tours - Northern MoroccoCity Tours - Northern MoroccoAirport & Hotel Transfers - Northern MoroccoExtreme - Northern MoroccoPorts of Call Tours - Northern MoroccoFull-day Tours - Northern MoroccoShore Excursions - Tetouan4WD Tours - TetouanSporting Events - TetouanBus Tours - TetouanCity Tours - TetouanAirport & Hotel Transfers - TetouanExtreme - TetouanPorts of Call Tours - TetouanFull-day Tours - TetouanShore Excursions - Tangier4WD Tours - TangierSporting Events - TangierBus Tours - TangierCity Tours - TangierAirport & Hotel Transfers - TangierExtreme - TangierPorts of Call Tours - TangierFull-day Tours - TangierCategory