- Tackle multiple rapids, including Mikey's, Blue Hole, and Bush Gardens
- Spectacular views as you raft through the Cherokee National Forest
- Enjoy a picnic lunch by the riverside included in the tour
- Suitable for all levels: full instruction provided
Departure & Return
Quest Expeditions is located at the US-64/Hwy 411 junction in Ocoee, TN. 30 minutes from Chattanooga, TN (45 minutes from downtown); 15 minutes east of Cleveland, TN; 2 hours north of Atlanta, GA.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quest Expeditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full Ocoee River Rafting Adventure Tour.