- 1.5-hour ghost hunt in Chattanooga's Citizen's Cemetery
- Use high-tech equipment such as laser grid lights and temperature guns to increase your chances of spotting a specter
- Visit Patten Chapel and Hooper Hall, locations rumored to be roamed by restless spirits
- This tour is not suitable for children or those of a sensitive nature
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Chattanooga Address: 613 McCallie Ave--Hunt begins on the sidewalk next to the double staircase and large concrete UTC sign, across from the First Christian Church, which is NOT the large lit-up church you will first come to, but the small dark church right past it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Peer into the darkness at Patten Chapel, scouring for a sighting of Anna, who has, on occasion, opened the locked door of the chapel in order to reveal herself. Hear haunting tales of the maintenance man who committed suicide in Hooper Hall and venture to the dark recesses of the cemetery in the hope of encountering Tim, a restless soul sighted regularly.
Your tour concludes at your original departure point on McCallie Avenue.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Our downtown hunt and original walking tour are both wheelchair accessible.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chattanooga Ghost Tours, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by 1.5-Hour Cemetery Ghost Hunt in Chattanooga.