5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the stunning beauty of Amish Country on this full-day journey through rural life. You'll learn about Mennonite and Amish culture and tradition, visit bakeries and shops where homemade goods are sold, and gain insight and understanding into this ancient way of life. The tour ends with a wine tasting and look at the John Muir Trail.
- Full Day Amish Wine Journey on the John Muir Trail
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Gain insight into another way of life on a visit to an Amish and Mennonite community
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
150-miles from Atlanta
6 or more flavorful wine tastings
Picnic style lunch: turkey meat, flat bread, mustard, humus, nuts and berries, and seasonal greens from our organic farm.
Local guide - trained in First Aid and CPR.
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Delano, TN 37325, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY winery journeys
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWine TastingsExtremeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingChattanooga4WD Tours - TennesseeFood Tours - TennesseeSporting Events - TennesseeNature and Wildlife - TennesseeWine Tastings - TennesseeExtreme - TennesseeWalking Tours - TennesseeHalf-day Tours - TennesseeCategory