Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
7 Tours & Activities
6 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and Courteous Guides
Intensely researched true stories of history
Documented accounts of historic hauntings
Food and Drink
Departure & Return
Departure Point300 N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Queen City Ghosts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Charlotte Ghost Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Charlotte Ghost Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 272030P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCharlotteGhost & Vampire Tours - North CarolinaWalking Tours - North CarolinaHistorical Tours - North CarolinaCategory
Fourth WardUNC Charlotte Botanical GardensOld Settlers’ CemeteryLevine Center for the ArtsCarowindsHarvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)Wing Haven Garden and Bird SanctuaryBank of America StadiumUS National Whitewater CenterBechtler Museum of Modern ArtMcDowell Nature Center and PreserveIndependence SquareSEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium