Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Truist Tower Outdoor Plaza, 214 North Tryon Street between 5th and 6th Street. Half moon seating in outdoor plaza closer to Tryon Street sidewalk. Parking: parking deck on College St attached to Truist Tower and another parking deck on 6th St behind the Dunhill Hotel (Most park here).
We end in cemetery. Guides will explain where you are at end (1 block from meeting location)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Tour requires a minimum of 4 people to operate
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carolina History & Haunts, Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I wish I remembered to bring tip $ - bring a little extra, Laura is definitely worth it." See review