- Explore Charleston's historic district with a certified chef-guide so you won't miss the top sights
- Learn about the history of food and Lowcountry cuisine in the region
- Take home chef Forrest Parker's recipes so you can duplicate your experience
- Enjoy lunch prepared by Parker
Departure & Return
Waterfront Park, also called Joe Riley Waterfront Park is at the end of a street called Vendue Range. We'll meet at the famous Pineapple fountain.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Guests must be 21 or older, with the exception of older teenagers accompanying parents
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Undiscovered Charleston
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Undiscovered Charleston: Half Day Food, Wine & History Tour with Cooking Class.