- Haunted Charleston walking tour
- Learn about under-the-radar chapters of Charleston history
- Visit some of the city’s spookiest locations
- Guide shares historical narratives and ghost stories alike
Departure & Return
The intersection of Vendue Range and Concord Streets. Our guide will be standing near the water fountain in front of The Joe Riley Waterfront Park. You should see The Harbourview Inn across from this fountain also.
The tour will end near the starting location. The tour guides are happy to help with directions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost City Tours of Charleston
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.