- Historic Charleston walking tour
- See historic buildings like Dock Street Theater and City Hall
- Learn about Charleston history from a licensed guide
- Ideal for first-time and returning visitors alike
Departure & Return
We meet on the north side of the building. There is a tree and two park benches next to a Gillon Street (cobblestone).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Sole Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by The Best of Charleston: History, Culture & Architecture Tour.