- Explore the marshes and tidal pools surrounding Charleston on a small-group kayaking tour
- Opportunities to see wildlife such as Loggerhead turtles, bottlenose dolphins, and more in their natural habitat
- Tour suitable for kids and adults alike, with easy- to intermediate-level kayaking
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people or fewer
Departure & Return
Follow Bowens Island Road to the end and park in the gravel parking lot located to your right. Make your way to the water and check in with the COA office located on the dock.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring water, sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and shoes that can get wet.
- Dress for the weather.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- The minimum age requirement for a single kayak is 13 years old.
- Our captains and guides work very hard to ensure that a memorable experience is had by all of our guests. Gratuity, as you feel so inclined, is always appreciated.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Outdoor Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Guided Kayak Eco Tour in Charleston.