Are you interested in?
42 Tours & Activities
Active & Outdoor Classes
2 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture Classes
1 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Indoor Studio w/air conditioning, a sound system, mirrors, a restroom, lights & chandeliers, and good vibes!
Departure & Return
Departure PointBarre South, 99 Westedge St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Baker Manning
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 163162P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dance Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesCharlestonDance Lessons - South CarolinaDance Lessons - SavannahDance Lessons - JacksonvilleCategory
Middleton PlaceGibbes Museum of ArtThe Battery and White Point GardenSt. Michael's ChurchMagnolia Plantation and GardensAiken-Rhett HouseFort Sumter National MonumentCharleston MuseumDrayton HallCircular Congregational ChurchChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)Patriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)Charleston City MarketEdmondston-Alston House