Are you interested in?
28 Tours & Activities
Charleston Food Tours (and other fun Things to Do)
28 Tours & Activities
49 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Go a bit off the beaten path while in Charleston with this guided walking and eating tour of Upper King Street, an area that is bursting with delicious food. Just make sure your stomach is empty. Sample some South Carolina staples and learn about the history of food in Charleston.
- Guided walking and eating tour of Charleston's Upper King Street
- Samples some typical Charleston and South Carolina staples
- Learn from the local guide about the history of food in the area
- Go off the beaten path and then return later to explore further
Saved to wishlist!
2.5-hour Upper King Street Walking Food Tour
5 or 6 Food Tastings Included, such as Fried Green Tomatoes or Southern Mac-N-Cheese
Experience the famous Upper King Street district
Departure & Return
Departure Point360 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
Return DetailsHotel Bennett, 404 King St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Typical tastings include: Fried Green Tomatoes, Local BBQ, Southern Mac-N-Cheese, Collard Greens, House Made Bruschetta, and Gourmet Cupcakes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bulldog Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Charleston's Savor the Flavors of Upper King Street Walking Food Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Charleston's Savor the Flavors of Upper King Street Walking Food Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Charleston's Savor the Flavors of Upper King Street Walking Food Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Charleston's Savor the Flavors of Upper King Street Walking Food Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Gain a lot of insight into history of upper King Street." See review
Product code: 23272P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCharlestonFood Tours - South CarolinaCity Tours - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaFood Tours - SavannahCity Tours - SavannahWalking Tours - SavannahFood Tours - JacksonvilleCity Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Drayton HallChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)Magnolia Plantation and GardensMiddleton PlacePatriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)Charleston MuseumAiken-Rhett HouseAiken-Rhett HouseSt. Michael's ChurchCharleston City MarketEdmondston-Alston HouseFort Sumter National MonumentOld Exchange & Provost DungeonGibbes Museum of Art