2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Go a bit off the beaten path while in Charleston with this guided walking and eating tour of Upper King Street, an area that is bursting with delicious food. Just make sure your stomach is empty. Sample some South Carolina staples and learn about the history of food in Charleston.
- Guided walking and eating tour of Charleston's Upper King Street
- Samples some typical Charleston and South Carolina staples
- Learn from the local guide about the history of food in the area
- Go off the beaten path and then return later to explore further
Saved to wishlist!
2.5-hour Upper King Street Walking Food Tour
5 or 6 Food Tastings Included, such as Fried Green Tomatoes or Southern Mac-N-Cheese
Experience the famous Upper King Street district
Departure & Return
360 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
404 King St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Typical tastings include: Sweet tea, fried green tomatoes, shrimp and grits, pimento cheese, she-crab soup, and MORE!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bulldog Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Charleston's Savor the Flavors of Upper King Street Walking Food Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Charleston's Savor the Flavors of Upper King Street Walking Food Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Charleston's Savor the Flavors of Upper King Street Walking Food Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Gain a lot of insight into history of upper King Street." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCharlestonFood Tours - South CarolinaCity Tours - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaFood Tours - SavannahCity Tours - SavannahWalking Tours - SavannahFood Tours - JacksonvilleCity Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Drayton HallEdmondston-Alston HouseMiddleton PlaceMagnolia Plantation and GardensGibbes Museum of ArtArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)The Battery and White Point GardenCharleston City MarketOld Exchange & Provost DungeonCharleston MuseumFort Sumter National MonumentPatriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)Aiken-Rhett HouseSt. Michael's Church