- Charleston black history tour in Wraggborough
- Explore an underrepresented but integral part of Charleston culture
- See top sights through the lens of black history
- Learn about unique black Lowcountry culture
Departure & Return
We meet at the Charleston Welcome center, on the porch which is located on the Ann street side of the building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Frankly Charleston Black History Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Frankly Charleston Sunday Walking Tour .