Departure & Return
Meet at Charleston Culinary Tours - 46 State St, Unit B, Charleston, SC 29401
End points vary depending on route. All tours finish within 3-4 blocks of the starting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS must be communicated directly to Charleston Culinary Tours (843-259-2966) at least *36 hours* before your scheduled tour in order to be accommodated.
- Vegan, dairy/lactose, & soy restrictions cannot be adequately accommodated. Guests with multiple allergies should contact Charleston Culinary Tours prior to booking to confirm accommodation.
- We cannot assume responsibility for those with severe allergies.
- We make every effort to provide a full meal for all guests, however, substitutions for dietary restrictions may not be 1-for-1 with regular tour offerings.
- We recommend weather-appropriate attire and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tours operate rain or shine, hot or cold. In the rare cases of EXTREME weather (e.g. Hurricane!), we will notify all guests as soon as a decision to cancel has been made.
- Not recommended for those under 8 years of age.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with severe dietary needs
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS must be communicated in advance directly to Charleston Culinary Tours (843.259.2966 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS cannot be accommodated without advance notice (at least 24 hours prior to tour time)
- We cannot accommodate vegan, dairy/lactose, or soy restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Culinary Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Downtown Charleston Culinary Walking Food Tour of French Quarter & City Market.