1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional and Courteous Guides
Intensely researched true stories of history
Documented accounts of hauntings and paranormal activity
Departure & Return
80 Broad St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Terrors
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Charleston Terrors Walking Ghost Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Charleston Terrors Walking Ghost Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCharlestonGhost & Vampire Tours - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaHistorical Tours - South CarolinaGhost & Vampire Tours - SavannahWalking Tours - SavannahHistorical Tours - SavannahGhost & Vampire Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Old Exchange & Provost DungeonChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)Magnolia Plantation and GardensMiddleton PlaceThe Battery and White Point GardenArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)Edmondston-Alston HouseDrayton HallSt. Michael's ChurchGibbes Museum of ArtCharleston City MarketFort Sumter National MonumentPatriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumAiken-Rhett HouseCircular Congregational Church