Are you interested in?
32 Tours & Activities
Heyward-Washington House Tours
7 Tours & Activities
74 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
More than just a walking tour of downtown Charleston, this Sunday walkabout also includes entrance to the gardens at the historic Heyward Washington House, making it a great value for first-time visitors. Take an easy Sunday stroll to top Holy City sights in the French Quarter and South of Broad neighborhood while your guide shares tales of the city’s rich history. Plus, with only 15 people or fewer on each tour, you have plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
- Charleston historic district walking tour with Heyward Washington gardens
- Follow a guide on a leisurely stroll through the French Quarter
- See top Charleston sights like the Battery and White Point Gardens
- Hear stories from Charleston’s long and rich history as you walk
Saved to wishlist!
Admittance to the Heyward Washington House Gardens and outbuildings.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional optional fees can include discount admission to the Heyward Washington House and/or the Edmondston Alston House.
Food or drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Shops of Historic Charleston Foundation
Return DetailsHigh Battery at White Point Gardens
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Carry water and sunscreen in the summer.
- No minimum age applies
- Bring umbrellas for rainy weather, tours go out rain or shine
- Wear appropriate shoes, some sidewalks in Charleston are very uneven
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Old Walled City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 35710P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingCharlestonCity Tours - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaCity Tours - SavannahWalking Tours - SavannahCity Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleCategory
Magnolia Plantation and GardensEdmondston-Alston HouseArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)Aiken-Rhett HouseCircular Congregational ChurchGibbes Museum of ArtChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)Old Exchange & Provost DungeonFort Sumter National MonumentCharleston City MarketAiken-Rhett HouseSt. Michael's ChurchPatriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumMiddleton PlaceDrayton Hall