2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Charleston’s harbor and historic sights on a 2-hour stand-up paddleboard tour with an experienced guide and instructor. Learn to steer your board, then paddle alongside a small group on a route that changes with the season. Cruise past island forts that saw decisive battles in the Civil War, and take in views of the stunning Ravenel Bridge’s diamond-shaped towers. Experience stand-up paddleboarding for the first time, or brush up your skills with help from an instructor on a tour that combines the best of Charleston’s culture and natural beauty.
- 2-hour stand-up paddleboard tour of Charleston's harbor
- See historic sights along the waterfront
- Enjoy South Carolina's coastal scenery
- Learn to ride a stand-up paddleboard
- Fun, active experience
Saved to wishlist!
Board rental, life jacket, leash, and any other SUP necessities.
Stunning 360 degree view
Fort Sumter, Fort Moultrie, Castle Pickney
Charleston Battery & Ravenel Bridge
For Beginners or Advanced
Departure & Return
Departure PointCharleston Paddleboard Co.
Charleston Harbor (Charleston, SC)
(Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets. A lot of the locations depends on the Tide.) Feel free to contact supplier after purchase of tickets. Contact info in Voucher!
Time depend on Tide:
Please contact Supplier 843-452-4833 with time of departure!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Paddleboard Company
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
How difficult is Paddleboarding?
Stand-Up Paddle Boarding is much easier than most people think. Your guide will work with your skill level to ensure an amazing time!
Do I need any experience in Paddleboarding to participate?
No experience required! Whether you are a beginner or not, you will have a great time!
Can anyone participate in the Charleston Harbor Stand up Paddleboard Tour?
Stand-up paddle boarding & surfing are truly for all shapes and sizes and anyone can learn – even children! Boards and equipment are available for a wide range of individuals and body types.
Do I have to be in great shape physically to participate in the Charleston Harbor Stand up Paddleboard Tour?
You do not have to be in tip-top shape to enjoy paddleboarding, but you will get a fun, exhilarating workout while taking in the scenery!
Are wetsuits available during the Charleston Harbor Stand up Paddleboard Tour?
Yes, wetsuits are available upon request.
What will I see during the Charleston Harbor Stand up Paddleboard Tour?
Among other sights, you will see Fort Sumter, Fort Moultrie, Castle Pickney, Charleston Battery, and the Ravenel Bridge as well as a truly stunning 360-degree view of the center of Charleston.
Is there a weight limit for the Charleston Harbor Stand up Paddleboard Tour?
Paddle boards can accommodate weight up to 300+ lbs.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCharlestonStand Up Paddleboarding - South CarolinaStand Up Paddleboarding - SavannahStand Up Paddleboarding - JacksonvilleCategory
Patriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumSt. Michael's ChurchChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)The Battery and White Point GardenMagnolia Plantation and GardensArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)Aiken-Rhett HouseMiddleton PlaceOld Exchange & Provost DungeonEdmondston-Alston HouseDrayton HallCharleston City MarketCharleston MuseumCircular Congregational ChurchFort Sumter National Monument