Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
3 Tours & Activities
Arts & Design
4 Tours & Activities
80 Tours & Activities
2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All-Access Admission to Boone Hall down the world famous Avenue of Oaks
Walk Through First Floor House Tour
Access to the "Black History In America" Exhibit
Tractor Tour across entire property with social distancing (weather permitting)
"Exploring The Gullah Culture" live presentation - social distancing
Garden Tour - Showcase Of Color
Beauty and Wildlife Viewing
DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION -TH-FRI-SAT 9AM-5PM SUN 12PM-5PM
Admission tickets cannot be used for any Special Events hosted on site.
Departure & Return
Departure PointBoone Hall Plantation, 1235 Long Point Rd Highway 17 North, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464-9020
6/30/2020 - 1/24/2022
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Accessibility: All of the grounds are grass or hard compacted sand. Electric wheelchairs or motorized scooters work the best. The Plantation Mansion has approximately six steps to get inside and several steps from room to room. If the person is able to get into the Plantation Mansion and from room to room the tour guide can provide a chair for them to sit down on in each room. Please let them know that is what you would like upon being greeted by the tour guide. The brick slave cabins have two to three steps to get inside. However, once inside you will be able to see everything without having to walk too far. The Plantation Tractor Tour has approximately three to four steps to get into it. Our staff can help get the person onto the tractor ride if needed. Once on the tractor tour, riders remain seated for the duration of the thirty minute tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Boone Hall Plantation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boone Hall Plantation All-Access Admission Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Boone Hall Plantation All-Access Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Boone Hall Plantation All-Access Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boone Hall Plantation All-Access Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 134069P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesCharlestonMount PleasantAttractions & Museums - South CarolinaMuseum Tickets & Passes - South CarolinaAttractions & Museums - SavannahMuseum Tickets & Passes - SavannahAttractions & Museums - JacksonvilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - JacksonvilleCategory
Middleton PlaceAiken-Rhett HousePatriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumCharleston City MarketDrayton HallOld Exchange & Provost DungeonAiken-Rhett HouseEdmondston-Alston HouseCharleston MuseumMagnolia Plantation and GardensGibbes Museum of ArtSt. Michael's ChurchChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)Fort Sumter National Monument