Don’t worry—here are some similar options
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Crete has a long tradition of fine wine-making, dating back to its ancient Minoan roots. Let a Certified Sommelier or a Local Grape Grower be at your service for a full day, guiding your semi-private group to two premier vineyards and tasting rooms in Western Crete, as well as the world’s oldest olive tree and Biolea Olive Oil Mill. Your designated driver does the navigating for you as you discover new wines, learn about wine making in this region, and enjoy a full lunch with unlimited wine.
- Enjoy a full day of wine and olive oil tasting in Crete
- Lunch visit Biolea, an artisanal family-owned olive oil mill
- Wine education and local history from a certified sommelier or local grape grower
- Convenient round trip transportation from your hotel in Chania town and surrounding areas
- Start the day with olive oil tasting and end with a full lunch with unlimited wine.
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Excludes any personal purchases
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel/villa in Chania Town and surrounding areas.
- Souda Airport, Chania Town, Crete Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended. Must be of legal drinking age.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chania Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semi-Private Full Day Wine, Olive Oil, and Cultural Tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Semi-Private Full Day Wine, Olive Oil, and Cultural Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Semi-Private Full Day Wine, Olive Oil, and Cultural Tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We highly recommend this tour but, warning, you may never enjoy amateur tours again!" See review
Product code: 60484P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Semi-Private Full Day Wine, Olive Oil, and Cultural Tour
7 hours 10 minutes
7 hours 25 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingChaniaShore Excursions - CreteFood Tours - CreteWine Tastings - CretePorts of Call Tours - CreteCategory