Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to Elafonisi Island in southwest Crete
- Pass old villages and rugged hills on a drive to Crete’s southwest coast
- Stop for coffee at the Cave of Agia Sofia and admire the views
- Wade through shallows to Elafonisi Island, a nature reserve lined with pink sands
- Enjoy free time to sunbathe, swim or snorkel, or explore the footpaths
- Round-trip coach transport, plus select hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Absorb the views en route as you head towards the Cave of Agia Sofia to admire the views and take a quick break for a coffee.
Then proceed to nearby Elafonisi Bay, home to the tiny protected nature reserve that is Elafonisi Island, whose name translates as ‘Deer Island.’ Hop out, and wade across the knee-high lagoon to the island's stunning, pink-hued sands.
Then, enjoy ample time to relax in the paradise-like setting. Laze on the sands, explore the island’s footpaths, or swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear seas — it’s your choice.
When it’s time, reconvene with your guide and return to the original starting point, where your trip ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please remember to bring walking shoes - suntan oil - hat - bathing suit
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff