Are you interested in?
13 Tours & Activities
Top Hiking Trails in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
19 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
5 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Gocta Waterfall is one of the highest waterfalls in the world at 2,529 feet (771 meters) and lies in the heart of Peru’s Amazonas region. On this tour, set out on a guided 3.5-mile (5.5-kilometer) trek through the rainforest, admire magnificent views of the falls, and enjoy an included picnic lunch.
- Explore Peru’s Amazon rainforest on a guided hike
- Magnificent views of the Gocta Waterfall
- Breakfast and picnic lunch included
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Chachapoyas hotel
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointWe will pick you up from your hotel
Return Detailswe will be back to your hotel or the place you want in the city of Chachapoyas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY vivekuelap.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 100740P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesChachapoyasNature and Wildlife - AmazonAttractions & Museums - AmazonNature and Wildlife - ChiclayoAttractions & Museums - ChiclayoNature and Wildlife - HuarazAttractions & Museums - HuarazCategory