- Tour of the Revash funerary complex and Museo Leimebamba from Chachapoyas
- Travel back in time on a history tour
- Visit the cliff side mausoleums of Revash, which date back to the 14th century
- Look at a 240-strong collection of mummies at Museo Leimebamba
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people
- Lunch is included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from Chachapoyas hotels. Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb Directions: Near to Chachapoyas Main Square Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From a distance of approximately 328 feet (100 meters), you’ll observe the 14th-century mausoleums and listen to commentary regarding their construction from your guide. Note the surrounding cave paintings and the gabled roofs of the structures, and marvel at their seemingly precarious position on the side of a limestone cliff.
Your next stop is Museo Leimebamba, which plays host to a 240-strong collection of mummies excavated from the nearby Lagoon of the Condors. In the garden, more than 100 species of orchid bloom prettily.
After lunch at the museum, your tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point in Chachapoyas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Use light clothing and comfortable shoes (light hiking boots).
- Bring at least 2 liters of water, hat, sunglasses, sunblock, repellent and camera with extra battery
- In rainy season (November to March): Bring raincoat.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viajes Pacifico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Chachapoyas Revash Mausoleums and Museum of Leymebamba Full-Day Tour.