8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
With traditional recipes handed down the generations and fresh produce flourishing in the fertile soils, the sun-soaked island of Sicily is widely considered the garden of Italy. This comprehensive 8-day tour includes boutique hotel accommodation plus transfer and guide services, so you can relax and sample the flavors for which the island is famous. Visit top foodie destinations including Palermo, Syracuse, and Taormina, and discover the dishes Sicily’s locals love.
- Delve into Sicily’s food history and heritage on an 8-day tour
- Reach foodie hotspots including Syracuse and Taormina with ease
- Savor the delicious flavors the island’s locals enjoy
- Includes accommodation, guides, breakfasts, and transfer services
Saved to wishlist!
7 NIGHTS IN 4*STARS HOTEL
PRIVATE DRIVER FOR EVERY TRANSFER INCL. AIRPORT TRANSFERS
8 BREAKFASTS IN HOTEL, 6 LUNCHES AND 1 DINNER DURING ACTIVITIES
ALL OTHER FOOD AND WINE TASTINGS MENTIONED IN ITINERARY
TAORMINA LIFESTYLE GOURMET WALKING TOUR
TAORMINA COOKING CLASS
ETNA FOOD&WINE TOUR
NOTO WALKING TOUR WITH LUNCH
ORTIGIA FOOD&WINE TOUR
SYRACUSE WINERIES TOUR WITH LUNCH
PALERMO STREETFOOD TOUR
ENTRANCE FEES TO MONUMENTS;
CITY TAX TO BE PAID IN HOTEL;
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick You up at Catania airport and drop off You in Palermo airport
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Punta Raisi Airport, Palermo, Sicily Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your Local Operator will contact You by Email within 24 hours after booking to discuss all the details
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicily Activities
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 8 Days Food & Wine Lovers Tour of Sicily?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 8 Days Food & Wine Lovers Tour of Sicily?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 8 Days Food & Wine Lovers Tour of Sicily?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 8 Days Food & Wine Lovers Tour of Sicily
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsMulti-day ToursStreet Food Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCataniaFood Tours - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyWine Tastings - SicilyMulti-day Tours - SicilyStreet Food Tours - SicilyFood Tours - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaWine Tastings - TaorminaMulti-day Tours - TaorminaStreet Food Tours - TaorminaFood Tours - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracuseWine Tastings - SyracuseMulti-day Tours - SyracuseStreet Food Tours - SyracuseCategory