6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Kit for visiting the cave
Trekking shoes (on request)
INFANT - Baby seat and baby carrier
Cableway to reach 2500m (to pay on the spot) Optional
cableway + 4x4 minibus + alpinist guide to reach 3000m (to pay on the spot) Optional
All that is not specified under “the cost includes"
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Accommodations, ports, and stations in Catania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- We respect social distances during the transfer, as established by Italian law.
- Our vehicles are subjected to daily sanitation/at each group change.
- Our vehicles are equipped with alcohol-based hand sanitizer for passengers.
- The use of individual safety devices (mask/face covering clothes) is mandatory during the transfer.
- The safe distances are guaranteed during the activities.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EtnaTribe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Etna trekking half day tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Etna trekking half day tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Etna trekking half day tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Etna trekking half day tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCatania4WD Tours - SicilySporting Events - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyExtreme - SicilyHalf-day Tours - Sicily4WD Tours - TaorminaSporting Events - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaExtreme - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - Taormina4WD Tours - SyracuseSporting Events - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracuseExtreme - SyracuseHalf-day Tours - SyracuseCategory