- 5-hour Giardini Naxos and Taormina tour from Catania
- Learn about Giardini Naxos’ Greek heritage as you travel
- Swim in the sea at the wildlife reserve of Isola Bella
- See the Mother Church of Castelmola on a tour of the town
- Spend time in Taormina and visit the famous Corso Umberto
- Make use of a Catania hotel pickup and drop-off service
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Stop at Isola Bella, a wildlife reserve known as the “peal of the Ionian Sea,” and use your free time here for a dip in the water. Afterward, you’ll head onwards to Castelmola for a stroll through the town. Admire the ruins of its Norman city walls, and stroll around Piazza Duomo to see the Mother Church of Castelmola, a rebuilt cathedral dedicated to St. Nicholas of Bari.
Later, you’ll visit Taormina to tread the pavements of Corso Umberto and discover its monuments. See the Messina and Catania gates, and check out the medieval Palazzo Corvaja, Teatro Antico, Badia Vecchia, and the Torre dell’Orologio, among other sights. Finally, you’ll have some time to browse Taormina’s shops at your leisure before your return to Catania.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EtnaTribe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience