- Hike Mount Etna safely with a guide; helmets and flashlights provided
- See lava flows and craters up close and take in views from 6,500 feet
- Convenient pickup and drop-off from nearby hotels, airports, and ports
- Sample Sicilian wines and delicacies at a cellar on the mountain slopes
Departure & Return
We will pick up travelers near their accommodation, hotel, airport or port of arrival between 8:30 and 9:00.
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Messina Imbarco, Villa San Giovanni - Messina, 98121 Messina ME, Italy
- Taormina Holidays, Lungomare Regina Margherita, 11, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
- Via Etnea, Catania CT, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive a confirmation when booking.
- Guests must wear hiking shoes and bring a jacket.
- In the winter, due to adverse weather conditions or in the event of ice and / or snow on the roads, the excursion could take place at lower altitudes.
- Activities carried out with machines, 4 × 4 off-road vehicles and / or minivans.
- Lunch included.
- Wine tasting.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Etna Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Etna trekking and wine tasting.