7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience a different side of Sicily on a full-day tour to Mt. Etna, the largest active volcano in Europe. Your guide shares informative commentary about the history, geology, and wildlife of Mt. Etna as you take nature walks, tour a cave created by lava flows, and see old volcanic craters. Select from hiking or cable car options to customize your visit, then end the day with a wine tasting accompanied by a platter of delicious local foods. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Catania.
- See caves formed by lava flows and volcanic craters on Mt. Etna
- Learn about the geology of Mt. Etna, one of the world’s most active volcanoes
- Have free time for hiking and exploring on your own
- Taste local wines along with an appetizer platter
Saved to wishlist!
Shuttle bus (round-trip)
Trekking shoes (on request)
The equipment for visiting the cave
Sampling of wine and visit to the wine cellar
INFANT price - Baby seat and baby carrier included
cableway to reach 2500 m € 30.00 (to pay on the spot) This is optional
cableway + 4x4 minibus + alpinist guide to reach 3000 m € 67.00 (to pay on the spot) Optional
All that is not specified under “the cost includes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Accommodations, ports, airport and stations in Catania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EtnaTribe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt Etna and Wine tasting tour from Catania?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt Etna and Wine tasting tour from Catania?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt Etna and Wine tasting tour from Catania?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "You are guaranteed to enjoy a wonderful day if you take advantage of this tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt Etna and Wine tasting tour from Catania
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCatania4WD Tours - SicilyFood Tours - SicilySporting Events - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyNature and Wildlife - SicilyWine Tastings - SicilyExtreme - SicilyWalking Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - Sicily4WD Tours - TaorminaFood Tours - TaorminaSporting Events - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaWine Tastings - TaorminaExtreme - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - Taormina4WD Tours - SyracuseFood Tours - SyracuseSporting Events - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracuseNature and Wildlife - SyracuseWine Tastings - SyracuseExtreme - SyracuseWalking Tours - SyracuseFull-day Tours - SyracuseCategory