6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
This tour makes it easier than ever to get up close and personal with Mt. Etna: Europe’s highest active volcano, and one of Sicily’s most visible landmarks. Journey to Rifugio Sapienza, at Etna’s base, before your trek; all equipment is included, and an add-on journey to its crater is available (own expense). Next, explore the volcano’s lava caves before stopping at an area farm for a sampling of local products.
- Vehicle transit and hotel pickup and drop-off make getting around simple
- Discover Mt. Etna up close, and explore the volcano’s lava caves
- All necessary equipment is included
- Sample Sicilian delicacies, like honey and wine, at an area farm
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
The kit for visiting the cave
Trekking shoes (on request)
INFANT price - Baby seat and baby carrier included
Cableway to reach 2500m costs €30.00 (to pay on the spot) This is optional
cableway + 4x4 minibus + alpinist guide to reach 3000m €67.00 (to pay on the spot) This is optional
All that is not specified under “the cost includes"
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Accommodations, port, airport and stations in Catania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY EtnaTribe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt. Etna nature and flavors half day Tour from Catania?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt. Etna nature and flavors half day Tour from Catania?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt. Etna nature and flavors half day Tour from Catania?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt. Etna nature and flavors half day Tour from Catania
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCatania4WD Tours - SicilySporting Events - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyNature and Wildlife - SicilyExtreme - SicilyHalf-day Tours - Sicily4WD Tours - TaorminaSporting Events - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaExtreme - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - Taormina4WD Tours - SyracuseSporting Events - SyracuseBus Tours - SyracuseNature and Wildlife - SyracuseExtreme - SyracuseHalf-day Tours - SyracuseCategory