- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Falset-Marçà train station in Priorat is always included in this wine tour, as well as any accommodation located in Priorat.
But we can customize pick up, and additional costs may apply depending on the availability of guides and location of the pick up, which can be the Tarragona harbour, Reus or Barcelona airport, hotel in Barcelona...
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for the participant booking the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY El Brogit - Ecotourism and Wine Tourism in Catalonia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Wine and Oil Tour in the Priorat Wine Region.