5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Saint Lucia. If a ship is running late, we will wait for our guests. We will be standing and holding up a sign which says "JAMES' TOURS."
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- Pointe Seraphine
- La Place Carenage
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY James Touring Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St. Lucia Tet Paul Nature Trail Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during St. Lucia Tet Paul Nature Trail Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St. Lucia Tet Paul Nature Trail Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St. Lucia Tet Paul Nature Trail Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
St. Lucia Tet Paul Nature Trail Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCastriesShore Excursions - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayHiking - Rodney BayNature and Wildlife - Rodney BayEco Tours - Rodney BayWalking Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstateHiking - Cap EstateNature and Wildlife - Cap EstateEco Tours - Cap EstateWalking Tours - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateHalf-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereHiking - SoufriereNature and Wildlife - SoufriereEco Tours - SoufriereWalking Tours - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereCategory