- Roundtrip shared airport transfer in St. Lucia
- Experienced, friendly and English speaking driver
- No long airport lines
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Hewanorra international airport
What To Expect
For your return trip, your transport will be waiting for you at your hotel at the prearranged time. End your trip with ease, and arrive at St Lucia airport in time for your flight. This round-trip transfer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For a complete list of hotels and their zones, please click on the 'View Additional info' icon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limit of two (2) pieces of luggage plus one (1) piece of hand luggage per person
- If you will be bringing oversize luggage (such as golf clubs), please advise this at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms