Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a guided walk through the tropical rainforest in St. Lucia
- Learn about the diverse topography and ecology of St. Lucia
- Up close views of distinct exotic flora and fauna
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most North Island hotels
- Arriving to St; Lucia on a cruise ship? Book this as a shore excursion!
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Meet your expert forestry guide and follow them on this moderate trek through the impressive ecosystem, learning about St Lucia's native flora and fauna along the way.
Watch for native birds like the Black Finch and the Mangrove Cuckoo to fly across your path, and be on the lookout for boa constrictors. You may also hear the call of the rare St Lucian Parrot.
See blue mahaut trees, gigantic gommier trees and various species of lichen. Your guide will also point out wild anthurim lilies and wild nutmeg.
After your trek through the forest, enjoy drop-off at your north island hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Take along cameras. Comfortable closed-toe footwear is recommended.
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- • Upon resumption of excursion services, the above established protocols for Transportation will be observed • Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask • Additionally, visitors will only be taken to attractions/restaurants/places of interest which have established and approved health and safety protocols. • Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals and will be required to use them with attention paid to prior embarking and disembarking the vehicle
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms