- 3-hour cooking class in St. Lucia
- Prepare a typical meal alongside a professional chef
- Learn how St. Lucia’s cuisine reflects its blend of cultures
- Sample each dish throughout the class
- Tour the gardens with a guide to see tropical fruits, flowering plants, and medicinal herbs
- Suitable for a shore excursion or for visitors spending more time on the island
- Hotel or cruise port pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Learn about the history and cultural significance of St. Lucia’s signature dishes, like green figs and salt fish, and try your hand at preparing them alongside your chef. Sample each dish as you go for a satisfying taste of St. Lucian cuisine.
After the cooking demo, tour the gardens with a guide to see the tropical fruits, flowering plants, and medicinal herbs grown onsite.
Return to your hotel or cruise port at the end of the class.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms