Explore our promoted experiences
- Catamaran sail along St. Lucia's tropical west coast
- Visit the Caribbean's only drive-in volcano, the Sulphur Springs
- Stroll the Diamond Botanical Gardens amongst tropical plants
- Sail through beautiful Marigot Bay
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most North Island hotels
- Arriving to St. Lucia on a cruise ship? Book this as a shore excursion
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
At Soufriere, disembark to explore some of the island's top attractions. Pause for photos of the Pitons, the St Lucia's iconic mountains that tower 2,000 feet (600 meters) over this part of the island.
With your guide, make your way to Diamond Botanical Gardens, located on a verdant plantation estate. Follow your guide down easy walking trails featuring beautiful examples of local flora and fauna
Continue to the Sulphur Springs, the world's only drive-in volcano. The sulphuric thermal pools here were created thousands of years ago by a collapsed volcanic crater.
Make your way to a local restaurant for a traditional Creole-style buffet lunch. Then return to the boat for a sail up the coast and into Marigot Bay. Make a stop for swimming, snorkeling, and relaxing before returning to shore for the ride back to your North Island hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- It is recommended that you bring a camera, sunscreen, swimsuit, and beach towels.
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you book while you are on the island, you should be okay, bets are off if you are a late arrival." See review