Explore our promoted experiences
- St. Lucia excursion in tropical island forest
- Bike ride down lush, tropical forest trails
- Hike up Sault Falls and swim in St. Lucia's most scenic waterfall
- Refreshing drinks and tropical fruit snacks included
- Hotel or pier round-trip transportation included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The exact pick up time will be given to clients within 24 hours of the tour date.
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Castries Harbor
What To Expect
As you ride, enjoy unfettered views of the tropical forest and listen for the calls of local wildlife like birds and monkeys. Learn about the island's ecosystem, including its unique flora and fauna, from your guide on the way to the bike rental center.
Upon arrival, get fitted for a bike and safety equipment. Get pedaling over the rustic dirt trails that lead to one of the island's national treasures, Sault Falls. After working up a sweat getting there, a dip in the crystal clear water will be a welcome break. Relax with the roaring of the falls in the background or get adventurous and make the hike to the top. Keep an eye out for parrots flitting through the forest canopy. Munch on tropical fruits and revel in the feeling of being far from civilization.
Return to your hotel the way you came, enjoying a refreshing drink on the way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by St Lucia Bike and Hike.