Explore our promoted experiences
- Aerial tram and zipline canopy combination tour in St Lucia
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the island of St Lucia
- Zipline St Lucia for the thrill of a lifetime
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Board the aerial tram, a safe open-air gondola, and take your seat. Meet your professional naturalist guide, who will answer your questions, provide entertaining anecdotes and help identify the plants and wildlife. This is a safe, fun way for the whole family to experience the rainforest surroundings.
As the 8-person tram moves quietly through the forest, enjoy the sounds of the jungle and look for colorful flowers blooming in the gigantic trees. Watch out for the native endangered parrot, the Jacquot, and agouti (a small animal related to the guinea pig) rustling around in the tropical underbrush.
Be sure to bring your camera for spectacular photos of the forest from a bird's eye view.
At the top of the mountain, exit the tram and enjoy a short guided hike through the forest. Admire the tropical plant life, towering trees and the buttress roots up close.
At first zipline platform, don a helmet and harness, then clip in to fly through the trees. Ride the course's ten ziplines between the forest platforms, enjoying breathtaking views as you go. Your guide will accompany you to ensure your comfort and safety.
After your ziplining adventure, you'll set off for another short rainforest hike and prepare for the final descent on the aerial tram. On the way down, you'll enjoy more commanding views of the island and its rainforest and a spectacular panoramic vista of the northern side of St Lucia.
After exploring the park by aerial tram and zipline, depart with some fantastic photos and memories.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum waist 45.7cm/18", maximum hip/waist 127cm/50", maximum weight 170 kg/ 350 lbs. Not suitable for pregnant woman or persons with back or neck injuries. Only suitable for the physically fit.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elite Shore Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms