Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore St. Lucia by both land and sea
- Visit the Sulphur Srpings, Diamond Waterfalls and Botanical Gardens
- Travel through Soufriere and learn about the beautiful Pitons
- Enjoy a cruise on Marigot Bay
- Stop for a swim at a beautiful cove
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from most North Island hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Enjoy the tropical scenery as the coach passes through fishing villages and banana plantations at the edge of the rainforest in Morne Fortune. Arrive in Soufriere, a quaint town at the base of the Pitons, St Lucia's most well-known landmarks. These twin volcanic peaks are a World Heritage site; Gros Piton measures 2,350 feet (771 meters) high and Petit Piton is 2,438 feet (743 meters) tall.
Visit the nearby Diamond Botanical Gardens, which feature a profusion of native plant and animal life and are home to the Diamond Falls. Drive up to the edge of Sulphur Springs, the word's only drive-in volcano, to see live volcanic activity.
At a charming local restaurant, enjoy a traditional lunch in a relaxing environment. After lunch, climb aboard a comfortable boat for a cruise along the St Lucia's coastline. On the cruise to Marigot Bay, make stops to snorkel and swim in the turquoise Caribbean waters among the fish and coral.
Back at the dock, meet your coach for the return trip to your North Island hotel, completing your 8-hour excursion with drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Please note: Hotel pickup and drop-off included from North Island hotels ONLY. If you are located in a South Island hotel you will need to arrange for your own transportation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff