- Test drive in a Ferrari 458
- Racetrack in the scenic Po Valley outside Milan
- Lesson on racing theory and practice, including practical info on how to drive the car
- Test laps accompanied by a professional instructor
- Use of GoPro camera included
- Choice of other cars such as Lotus and Lamborghini when available
Departure & Return
Racing in Italy Raceway Race Track address is Address: Strada Vicinale Della Scevola, 1, 27040 Castelletto di Branduzzo PV Please contact us before traveling, location may vary. We can assist with transportation.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Arrive at the racing facility to meet the team. Sit down for a lesson on racing theory and practical instructions on how to drive a racecar and navigate the track. Learn about acceleration, turning points, clipping points, braking points, and the correct racing line. Get an in-depth explanation on how to behave in the pit lane, the meaning of the marshal's signals and the flag colors and significance. After getting in an introduction to the components of your actual car–driving positions, shifting methods and braking pedals and–you're ready to hit the road. The standard ride is the Ferrari 458, but you can choose between other cars such as a Lotus, a Lamborghini, or a drift car when available.
Zip around the racetrack for a few test laps with an instructor as your co-driver. Take advantage of your instructor's guidance and comfort with the car, he is there to ensure your safety, comfort, and enjoyment. Use of a GoPro camera to record your experience is included.
See Itinerary section below for a daily schedule.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress comfortably
- Travel personal Insurance is a must
- What to bring with you to the track: Casual clothes, Comfortable shoes (sneakers will be great). Driving license & any other type of ID
- The experience and courses fits both men and women
- The level of the course will be according to your experience and capabilities
- Fits also kids under 18 as co-drivers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Racing in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.