Departure & Return
Racing in Italy Raceway Race Track address is Address: Strada Vicinale Della Scevola, 1, 27040 Castelletto di Branduzzo PV Please contact us before traveling, location may vary. Please contact us for the exact hour of the meeting (may vary from day to day). We can assist with transportation.
|Monday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||05:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||05:00 PM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- What to bring with you to the track: Casual clothes, Comfortable shoes (sneakers will be great). Driving license & any other type of ID
- The level of the course will be according to personal experience and capabilities
- Travel personal Insurance is a must
- Please dress comfortably.
- The experience and courses fits both men and women
- Height: Min 140cm, Max 200cm
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Racing in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.