12 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Morocco history and sceneries
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 12-Day Private Moroccan Cities and Deserts Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 12-Day Private Moroccan Cities and Deserts Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 12-Day Private Moroccan Cities and Deserts Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 12-Day Private Moroccan Cities and Deserts Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
12-Day Private Moroccan Cities and Deserts Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesMulti-day ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCasablancaShore Excursions - Atlantic Coast4WD Tours - Atlantic CoastSporting Events - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastCity Tours - Atlantic CoastAudio Guides - Atlantic CoastMulti-day Tours - Atlantic CoastExtreme - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - Rabat4WD Tours - RabatSporting Events - RabatBus Tours - RabatCity Tours - RabatAudio Guides - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatExtreme - RabatPorts of Call Tours - RabatShore Excursions - Marrakech4WD Tours - MarrakechSporting Events - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechCity Tours - MarrakechAudio Guides - MarrakechMulti-day Tours - MarrakechExtreme - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechCategory