12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A/C Transportation with Wi-Fi on Board
have a walk on the boardwalk-(The Corniche)
Entry/Admission - Chellah
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vip Navette Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Casablanca and Rabat Full Day Trip including Hassan II mosque ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Casablanca and Rabat Full Day Trip including Hassan II mosque ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Casablanca and Rabat Full Day Trip including Hassan II mosque ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Casablanca and Rabat Full Day Trip including Hassan II mosque ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLayover Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCasablancaBus Tours - Atlantic CoastCity Tours - Atlantic CoastLayover Tours - Atlantic CoastFull-day Tours - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - RabatCity Tours - RabatLayover Tours - RabatFull-day Tours - RabatBus Tours - MarrakechCity Tours - MarrakechLayover Tours - MarrakechFull-day Tours - MarrakechCategory