Are you interested in?
78 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
18 Tours & Activities
Hassan II Mosque Tours
180 Tours & Activities
6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointHassan II Mosque, Boulevard de la Corniche, Casablanca 20000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you in your hotel lobby.
For Cruise ship passengers, we can meet you inside the Port, near your terminal, holding a sign bearing your name.
- Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport, Route de Nouasseur, Casablanca, Morocco
- Casablanca Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY We Love Morocco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour of Casablanca with Lunch and Wine Tasting in Benslimane Vineyard?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour of Casablanca with Lunch and Wine Tasting in Benslimane Vineyard?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour of Casablanca with Lunch and Wine Tasting in Benslimane Vineyard?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour of Casablanca with Lunch and Wine Tasting in Benslimane Vineyard?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you have time for this trip (it takes all day) do it if you love gourmet food and wine as well as seeing the city!!" See review
Product code: 189828P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCasablancaShore Excursions - Atlantic CoastFood Tours - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastWine Tastings - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - RabatFood Tours - RabatBus Tours - RabatWine Tastings - RabatPorts of Call Tours - RabatShore Excursions - MarrakechFood Tours - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechWine Tastings - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechCategory