4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover Casablanca highlights on a half-day tour that explores some of the city’s most fascinating destinations, from Rick’s Café to colonial-era streets. Traveling by vehicle ensures safe, comfortable sightseeing, and you’ll have the flexibility to tailor the day to your interests, choosing between convenient morning and afternoon departure times.
- Tick off “must-see” destinations in Casablanca in half a day
- Cultural immersion: cover history, religion, and Morocco’s royal family
- Included entrance fees and transport mean no hidden costs
- Door-to-door transport from centrally located Casablanca hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hassan II Mosque entrance fees.
A/C, Wi-Fi Car or Van with Multilingual driver at your disposal during your tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Mineral Bottled water + Wet wipes + Sweet and Candies
Hotels outside city center pick up is not included and require extra fees.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Transfers and Tours- Navette For You
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Casablanca Small-Group City Tour WITH Private Option ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Casablanca Small-Group City Tour WITH Private Option ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Casablanca Small-Group City Tour WITH Private Option ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Casablanca Small-Group City Tour WITH Private Option ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The four of us will certainly recommend Viator to all our friends and definitely will ask to have Abdel as our guide on the next visit." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCasablancaShore Excursions - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastCity Tours - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastHistorical Tours - Atlantic CoastHalf-day Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - RabatBus Tours - RabatCity Tours - RabatPorts of Call Tours - RabatHistorical Tours - RabatHalf-day Tours - RabatShore Excursions - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechCity Tours - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechHistorical Tours - MarrakechHalf-day Tours - MarrakechCategory