7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
From the endless expanse of the Sahara to the people-packed alleys of the Fez Medina, Morocco encompasses many diverse attractions. With this multi-day tour, travel from Casablanca to Marrakech with ease, exploring destinations such as Chefchaouen, Fez, Ifrane, Rabat, and the Merzouga Desert along the way. Plus, enjoy one-on-one attention from your private guide at every point.
- Sleep in the Sahara, visit Ait Benhaddou, and hike the Dades Valley
- Enjoy the attention, convenience, and flexibility of a private guide
- Travel in comfort in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation, transport, breakfast, and dinner included—no planning needed
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport in comfortable A/C vehicle
Accommodation as per itinerary
Dinners and breakfasts
Camel ride in Merzouga desert
Sleeping in Sahara camp - tent.
All taxes and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Mohamed V Airport, Casablanca Morocco
- casablanca, دوار نعيمات، Dar-el-Beida, Morocco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trek Morocco Desert
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7day Tour from Casablanca to Desert and Chefchaouen via fez & Marrakech?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7day Tour from Casablanca to Desert and Chefchaouen via fez & Marrakech?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7day Tour from Casablanca to Desert and Chefchaouen via fez & Marrakech?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7day Tour from Casablanca to Desert and Chefchaouen via fez & Marrakech?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursAudio GuidesMulti-day ToursArchitecture ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCasablancaShore Excursions - Atlantic CoastBus Tours - Atlantic CoastAudio Guides - Atlantic CoastMulti-day Tours - Atlantic CoastArchitecture Tours - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - RabatBus Tours - RabatAudio Guides - RabatMulti-day Tours - RabatArchitecture Tours - RabatPorts of Call Tours - RabatShore Excursions - MarrakechBus Tours - MarrakechAudio Guides - MarrakechMulti-day Tours - MarrakechArchitecture Tours - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechCategory