2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual Tour Guide
Pick up transportation
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only include the pick up 15 minutes before the walking tour starts
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
- Sociedad Portuaria de Cartagena, Manga, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Mask use is mandatory for all travelers and we do not accept travelers without this
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Peace Travel Colombia SAS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking Tour Old City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking Tour Old City?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking Tour Old City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Walking Tour Old City
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsPorts of Call Tours - San Blas IslandsHistorical Tours - San Blas IslandsShore Excursions - MedellínWalking Tours - MedellínPorts of Call Tours - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínCategory
Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanPlaza de San DiegoTotumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Convento de la Popa de la GaleraLa India Catalina MonumentGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Isla del EncantoOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)